Remember to THINK before you post or comment:
We love to get comments on our blog. They are encouraging, motivate us to write more and help us improve. Whether you are a parent, student, teacher or just visiting we would like to hear what you like and what we could improve or think about for next time! Feel free to ask questions too.
Room 15 students, please remember...
- We do not share personal information about ourselves or the school, use your first name only.
- Think carefully about the people that will be reading your comment. Make it appropriate, kind and helpful.
- Tell the author what you like about their post. You could end with a thoughtful question or some respectful advice.
- Make sure your comment is about the post you are commenting on!
- Check what you have written with an adult before you post.